International and Offshore Banks
▶️ Do you know you can pay for flights and hotel rooms with Bitcoins?
Offshore banks and Offshore banking - Both individuals and companies can benefit from having an International offshore bank account. International offshore banks understand your life on the move very well and tailor their services to suit your unique needs.
These may include free international transfers, service 24/7, accounts in multiple currencies and so on.
They also make it very easy to apply for an international offshore bank account, online or over the phone – you may not have to visit a branch.
Setting up and managing international business is a challenge. The even bigger challenge often is setting up an international offshore corporate bank account, since your local corporate account is mainly suited for local business only, and you may have no idea of where and which offshore bank to choose.
There are many other benefits of setting up an offshore bank account, but the question remains, which jurisdiction is ideal for you organisation.
Here is a list of Jurisdictions where you can set up an International offshore bank account. You should be very mindful that international banking has changed a lot over the years and you will definitely need to provide KYC and other infomation and documents as required by banks now.
Aruba, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cook Islands, Dubai, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Malta, Panama, Singapore, St Vincent, Switzerland, Turk and Caicos, Vanuatu
• Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) To Be Renamed NatWest Group
• These Are 5 Of The World's Oldest Private Banks
• 6 Reasons Panama Is Still One Of The Best Places To Move To
• Free Debit Card: Accept Payments From Your Clients Worldwide
• The World's First Blockchain Based Digital Currency
• 8 Of The Best Benefits Of Incorporating A Company In Panama
• Bahamas Central Bank To Deliver First Digital Currency By 2020
• How To Easily Move To Panama If You Are From These 50 Nations
• Moving To The Caribbean - Grenada Citizenship By Investment
• Why Panamanian Residency Is Easier Than Most Other Countries
• Is St Kitts And Nevis Citizenship By Investment Program The Best?