Reliable & affordable credit card processing with low/high risk offshore merchant account.
International and Offshore Banks
Offshore banking - Both individual and company can benefit from having an International offshore bank account. International offshore banks understand your life on the move very well and accommodate their services to suit your unique needs like free international transfers, service 24/7, accounts in multiple currencies and so on. They also make it very easy to apply for a bank account, online or over the phone – you don’t have to visit a branch!
Setting up and managing international business is a challenge. The even bigger challenge often is setting up an international offshore corporate bank account, since your local corporate account is mainly suited for local business only, and you may have no idea of where and which offshore bank to choose.
There are many other benefits of setting up an offshore bank account. Here is a list of Jurisdictions you can set up an International offshore bank account.
Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cook Islands, Dubai, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Malta, Panama, Singapore, St Vincent, Switzerland, Turk and Caicos, Vanuatu
Latest Articles: • Subscribe to World Offshore Banks news by Email>>>
• London's Housing Boom May Be Over, But Solid Growth Ahead
• Tips On How To Reduce The Inheritance Tax Burden
• What Does Being A Guarantor Mean? What are the risk?
• Six better alternatives to payday loans
• Why you need renters insurance for you apartment
• How to keep your computer safe and prevent wifi hacking
• Online banking and shopping - benefits, problems and fraud
• Top Travel Tips For A Great Vacation
• Mobile cloud computing changing behaviour of business users
• Nine top benefits of short-term loans
• Improve Your Business With Payroll Services
• Richard Branson's Team Building Tips