Reliable & affordable credit card processing with low/high risk offshore merchant account.
Offshore banking - Both individual and company can benefit from having an International offshore bank account. International offshore banks understand your life on the move very well and accommodate their services to suit your unique needs like free international transfers, service 24/7, accounts in multiple currencies and so on. They also make it very easy to apply for a bank account, online or over the phone – you don’t have to visit a branch!
Setting up and managing international business is a challenge. The even bigger challenge often is setting up an international offshore corporate bank account, since your local corporate account is mainly suited for local business only, and you may have no idea of where and which offshore bank to choose.
There are many other benefits of setting up an offshore bank account. Here is a list of Jurisdictions you can set up an International offshore bank account.
Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cook Islands, Dubai, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Malta, Panama, Singapore, St Vincent, Switzerland, Turk and Caicos, Vanuatu
Latest Articles: Subscribe to World Offshore Banks news by Email
• Nine top benefits of short-term loans
• Improve Your Business With Payroll Services
• Richard Branson's Team Building Tips
• Expat family, business traveller - What type of Health Insurance do I need?
• Express Entry helps foreign nationals moving to Canada
• Is applying for credit card while applying for mortgage wise?
• The most glamorous vacation cities in the world
• Mortgages not only for those with resident status in Canada
• The best food and wine pairing tips
• Expats - managing finances and paying bills from abroad