May 6th ,2015
Expat Banking directory
In its broadest sense, an expatriate is any person living in a different country from where he or she is a citizen. In common usage, the term is often used in the context of professionals sent abroad by their companies, as opposed to locally hired staff (who can also be foreigners).
Most international banks now offer expat banking services geared towards this market. Here is a list of the bank account opening procedure for expats in different countries.
• Why Do People Love Beach Holidays?
• The Pros And Cons Of Getting Married Abroad
• Expat family, business traveller - What type of Health Insurance do I need?
• Express Entry helps foreign nationals moving to Canada
• Is applying for credit card while applying for mortgage wise?
• The most glamorous vacation cities in the world
• Mortgages not only for those with resident status in Canada
• The best food and wine pairing tips
• Expats - managing finances and paying bills from abroad
• Tax concerns for US expats living abroad