Personal and Corporate Prepaid Debit Cards and Solutions
Setting up the Standard or White label card program is quick and easy. Contact us and we will organise it for you.
Clients will also have the option of choosing from GBP, Euro or USD accounts.
We have analysed over 50 prepaid debit card solutions in the international marketplace and identified common drawbacks of the offerings:
However research resulted in identification of the best offerings in the market.
We have access and are able to arrange application for the one of the best Prepaid card solutions in the market for businesses, business owners and its employees/affiliates/agents.
The Corporate Visa Prepaid Program is a prepaid debit card solution that enables businesses to streamline not only their corporate expenditure but also to manage a variety of payout transactions including wages, commission, travel expenses reimbursement, incentives, fuel among others.
Its versatility and flexibility make it a must-have tool to grow and manage expenses and steer your organisation into a future were increasingly, business owners and individuals are exploring options beyond traditional banking services, in order to gain a greater measure of control and ownership with their finances-in addition to cutting down on costs.
Key benefits to Businesses include:
Key benefits to Cardholder include:
Setting up the Standard program is simple and free. Contact us and we will organise it for you.
The client will also have the option of choosing from GBP, Euro or USD accounts.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
After application is approved, corporate program account is opened and access to online card management platform is granted to the Business. Business funds the card platform account when necessary from its own business account. Business enrolls Cardholders and uploads KYC to increase limits if applicable. Business loads cards of Cardholders electronically from the online platform account. Cardholders receive funded cards and get access to Cardholder online platform. Now cardholders can use cards as normal for expenditure and cash withdrawals. Business can continue to load issued cards when necessary as well as enroll new Cardholders.
Depending on how they will want to use the card/s we can agree and set up different limits. In order to keep this simple and flexible we offer two KYC levels-each with their usage limits:
Only name, address and date of birth required from card holder.
Cards created at this level are limited to €2,500 in loading per year. Both maximum single load & maximum daily load are capped at €2’500.00.
KYC2 (Registered Cards)
A government issued ID, along with a current (Within last three months) utility bill required from card holder.
Cards created at this level have an unlimited loading per year (lifetime load). Maximum single load is limited to €10,000, with a maximum daily load of €20,000. Please see below for an expansion on Standard Rules and Cardholder Usage, along with the fees breakdown.
A prerequisite for setting up a live account is the processing and verification of documentation as understandably, Issuer is regulated by the FSC here in Gibraltar along with Visa and need to remain fully compliant to continue in its tradition of offering the utmost security and peace of mind to its clients.
These Prepaid cards have the lowest fees in the marketplace:
- Card issuance fee: EUR8, GBP6, USD9
- Free purchases POS, Online, etc
- ATM transactions (International): EUR2.75, GBP2.25, USD3.50 (Max EUR400 (KYC1) or EUR2000 (KYC2) per day)
- ATM transactions (Domestic) EUR2.25, GBP1.75, USD2.50
- Monthly fee: 1 EUR/GBP/USD
Please see below for company requirements for setting up a business account:
1. Memorandum & Articles of Association.
2. Certificate of Incorporation.
3. Details of other directors / owners (+ID and proof of address).
4. Recent utility bill or document evidencing your Business Address.
5. The Bank’s name and last four digits of your account from where you will be sending us money from.
6. Copy of the latest Bank Statement for the Company showing the account number.
1. Copy of your passport, driver’s license or other Government issued photographic identity document.
2. Recent (within last three months) utility bill such as electricity, gas, telephone, or Government bill or receipt such as Tax, utilities etc.